Sunday, August 17, 2008

Redeeming Your Manhood

I'll teach you guys how to redeem your manhood whenever a girl turns you down.

scenario: you are hanging out with your friends in the mall/park/school then suddenly a group of hot girls are walking by. you tried to talk to her and said (insert your favorite ice breaker here). it turns out you're not her type so she walked away with her friends, ignoring you. now here's the good part -revenge-. your not gonna let her humiliate you like that are you? once she got away.. let's say 5 meters, say out loud: "yeah, get the fuck outta here you fuckin whore! i dont even want you!" (make sure your friends and her friends can hear) that way, you'll turn the table around. now she's the one who's humiliated! take that for ignoring me! LOL

here are some ice breakers that will surely lead you to the above scenario.

  • If i can rearrange the alphabet, i'll put U and I together
  • Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas.
  • I'm sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. Well then, please start.
  • I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
  • Are you from Jamaica? Coz Jamaica me crazy!
  • Are you from tennessee? Coz you're the only 10 i see!
  • Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.
  • If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
  • You say "I bet you a Bacardi I can kiss you without using my lips." She says, "Bet's on." You kiss her then say, "A glass or a bottle?."

No comments: