Monday, August 11, 2008

A product of boredom

this poem is not really a poem, its poorly written and it doesn't really have those deep whatevers. they are nothing more than sentences that rhymes. lol


Flipside

i'm lying in my bed wonderin
why cant's sleep, ideas keep comin.
now i'm writing a poem like an emo person
though i prefered being compared to a black guy in prison.

for those who knew me, you might think i'm crazy
for writing unusual stuffs unexpectedly.
well everyone's got their own secret addiction,
i am just a bored guy who needs medication,
for i can't sleep! God knows why
i'll just write a poem, i guess i'll try

you can't really judge a book by it's cover
coz maybe what you see is just a colorful cover.
all im saying is i am still JB
just trying new things that interests me.

now you know the other side of me
now you see the flip side of JB.

-JB Narciso-


this is the poem that gave me inspiration. it's from the movie Harold and Kumar.


The Square Root of 3

I fear that I will always be
A lonely number like root three

The three is all that’s good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine


For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic


I know I’ll never see the sun, as 1.7321
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality


When hark! What is this I see,
Another square root of a three


As quietly co-waltzing by,
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer


We break free from our mortal bonds
With the wave of magic wands


Our square root signs become unglued
Your love for me has been renewed


-Kumar-


here's another poem, maybe this will be the first and last time that i'm gonna write a poem for my post.... the next poem will tell you why.


FP&FY2


Roses are red, violets are blue
i'm not really good in poems, are you?
they say it's easy, doubt that's true
so fuck poems! and fuck you too!

lol.

No comments: