- to flaunt my unappreciated talent.
- to impress my girl-friends (friends that are of the opposite sex)
- blogging is a great way to show your intellectuality.
- to share my thoughts with a twist of wit and humor.
- to improve my english (my dream is to become a 24/7 call center agent [not really, no])
- to be called a "writer".
- to kill my boredom.
- because writing in the net is free, plus my shiznit is well preserved here than in my starbucks planner.
- because somehow, I have readers. XD
- to be famous, hopefully I'll have a chance to meet Maja Salvador by then. (all this for you my love)
- because blogs are unpublished books. meaning, if Michael Crichton (RIP) is a normal teenage boy of our generation with limited budget, he'll be starting his career here in blogger! lol
- I'm hoping that I'll be the next Neil Gaiman, or better yet, the first JB Narciso.
- for money, sex and power! bwahahahaha! joking! lol
- the money part is true though, coz I accept gifts on envelopes. XD
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Why I blog
here are reasons why I blog.