Monday, December 15, 2008

The other side of the JBJ story

















Joyce Alviar, author

Here’s a diary-like story about a pair of new shoes, palpitating hearts and a lot of nonsense humor.. oh and by the way this post shall serve to be "the other side" of the JBJ story...

It all started when my friend JB "called" moi (as opposed to what he said that he TEXTED me.) Btw, he does call for me when he needs me... i just wanted to stress that he can get too desperate at times...Lol. I got nothing to do that night and I was bumming in front of the tv the moment i answered the rascal's call. I was obviously available, so I said yes. I wanted to do something else so i thought going to the mall wasn't bad at all (going out with him would be.. Lol.)

JB as the usual pain in me ass wanted me to go pick him up! what a prick! I'm fine with it though, since the way to the mall would mean passing by his place... oh yeah, Not a gentleman (not the reason why I broke him off though...Lol.) I arrived at his place the way he narrated it...

We chatted on and on inside the cab... Here goes a revelation~~he tried to hold my hand, right hand to be exact. My hand went off of his, as my initial reaction. Boy was he persevering Lol. I remember making my jokes work just to derail him off that awkward scene...

JB and I finally arrived the glorious location and decided to puff some cigarettes before entering (it's true that we're smoke machines.) The Hell with the signs, cause everywhere we spot a place to smoke we see a sign that says "Thank you for NOT smoking" ... But actually what we're meaning to say was... "We're NOT smoking you dummy... we're BREATHING!"Lol.

While inside the mall, my first instinct was to hold his arm like i always do with anyone I'm with when strolling the mall. (Girls do that since childhood ya know, with our dolls locked in one arm... I must've grown up with it.) As the devil have said it, we kinda looked like a couple... We're sure are cute for two ugly people (I take back my part on this phrase Lol.) While we were hopping from one store to another we noticed people staring at our locked hands. I wanted to laugh because I tried making guesses of what they were thinking while looking at us... everything I guessed only serves for my vanity...Lol. But what Jb and I have is only philial, that they cannot understand and it was like trippin strangers.

After Store hopping for shoes we went coffee shop hopping... (hey there Jb that's a good tongue twister [nonsense].) Here we talked of random things that made the people on the other table stop from their conversation and just listened to our sensible topics. and after realizing they were listening we crack ourselves with Fuckin corny jokes!! You guys know how this work, you must've thought "this two are nut cracks!!" Lol. I dunno what's with us, must've been the coffee or maybe just us...(I strongly believe it was just us. Lol.)

The topics of our conversation was so diverse, which the devil has enumerated already... And again I shared my knowledge on some of them... (Shit! This makes me more mature, not to mention older than the rascal. Suicide!) As we finished our drinks and flooded the ash tray with cigarette butts we decided to head home...

Lesson learned:
....I didn't really get anything from this meeting....
maybe i would the next time....
or the next....
or the next....

Translation for dummies: Don't go out with Jb...
Nah I hate to say this but you'll probably get stoked..

P.S. Shawty you're an Eight!

JB's note:
what can I say, the devil got even.

No comments: