Thursday, December 18, 2008

Romantic story?

A forwarded message from Julz…

Very romantic story:

A prince was cursed by a witch. He could only speak a word per year, but if he doesn’t, he could save the words for the next year. One day he saw a pretty princess and fell in love with her. He waited for nine years to say:

“my lady, I love you. Will you marry me?”

at ang sabi ng magaling na princesa…
(the stupid princess replied…)

“pardon?”

-anonymous

So immediately/instinctively, I texted back my alternate ending…

Very romantic story:

A prince was cursed by a witch. He could only speak a word per year, but if he doesn’t, he could save the words for the next year. One day he saw a pretty princess and fell in love with her. He waited for nine years to say:

“my lady, I love you. Will you marry me?”

Turns out, the princess was cursed as well. She can only hear for a minute per year. She also saved it for nine years. After she saw the prince mouthing words, she “turned on” her hearing. How ironic that it was a little too late…

Epilogue

A year after that, they decided to talk and hear at the same time. The prince clears his throat before saying:

“supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”

sinulit! hahahah!
(a clever/dumb way of making the most out of it ay?)

Lesson learned: learn to exchange notes.

No comments: