Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ira

Invidia: oh it’s you….
Lucifer: ira….
Ira: Lucifer! What did my sister do to you to incur your wrath? You know better than to assault one of the deadly sisters!
Lucifer: forgive my actions Ira, your sister here tested my patience…
Invidia: we were just talking sister, no need to get mad.
Ira: you know I’m always mad!
Lucifer: Ira, forgive us… please, do calm down.
Ira: I am calm… Lucifer, I believe you visited Acedia as well, why do you trouble the Seven Sisters?
Lucifer: I just want to visit my deadly sins…
Ira: for what reasons?

Lucifer: sins are the foundation of hell, and you are the queens of sins…is it wrong for a king of Hell to visit his colleagues?
Ira: the Seven Sisters will do their duty… that is our purpose…
Lucifer: and I am doing mine.
Invidia: bothering the sins is part of your duty?
Ira: silence, my sister… I am not done with you yet… Lucifer, if you are done here, please excuse me and my sister, we have some family counseling to do…
Lucifer: of course Lady Wrath, it was a pleasure seeing the two of you…

Lucifer disappears in the dark… leaving the two sins…

Ira: come, my envious sister…
Invidia: you’re not going to scold me?
Ira: scold you? No my sister… it is your nature to make everyone envious.
Invidia: and it is your nature to be wrathful.
Ira: sisters shall not fight…

Ira gave her sister a faint smile….

No comments: