Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Invidia

Invidia loves to walk on earth, she shows herself as a teenage girl, pretty, but not as beautiful as her sister Luxuria. Invidia envies Luxuria’s beauty, she envies Avaritia’s precious possessions, she envies everyone who has something that she doesn’t have. Invidia is one of the Seven Sin Sisters. Invidia is Envy.

Invidia walks the earth….

A tall man approached her………







Lucifer: hi there!
Invidia: oh, Lucifer, it’s you….. do you frequently walk here?
Lucifer: huh…. Oh, no, Invidia, I came here to see you…
Invidia: it’s been a while…. So how’s hell?
Lucifer: …….hell’s power is getting stronger……
Invidia: good for you.
Lucifer: good for me? You are not jealous of my growing power?
Invidia: jealous? Why should I?
Lucifer: last time we met, you tried to cut off my wings coz you want it for yourself! You were…. jealous.
Invidia: oh, that was a long time ago…… I still want your wings… but…. Why should I envy hell? I have a realm of my own….. and it is bigger than you think…..
Lucifer: bigger than hell?
Invidia: Lucifer, I learned that you are no longer the sole ruler of hell, ergo you rule nothing more than one third of hell…. Does that answer your question?
Lucifer: so you are saying that Envy is more powerful than my domain?
Invidia: Envy will come before Evil…. A child will experience jealousy before doing something evil. Cain was jealous of Abel before he killed his brother…..you were jealous of Him before you became evil!
Lucifer: watch your tongue sin sister! I was never jealous of that old bastard!
Invidia: you cannot lie to me Lucifer…… you can’t deceive Envy herself!

Lucifer spread his dark wings and he grabbed Invidia’s neck. Dark clouds blackened the sky, Lucifer was furious….. Lucifer was angry.

Ira: release my sister!

Lucifer turned his head towards the voice….. he saw Ira…….. wrath…anger….

Ira: you will release my sister this instant!

Lucifer calmed down, he let go of invidia’s neck. Anger was taken from him…..

Ira looked at her sister, she was angry, Ira is always angry…... Ira is Wrath.......



To be continued……
Next chapter: Ira

No comments: