Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Starbucks


I just want you to know that I started writing when I got this starbucks planner, it is supposedly a planner right? But I choose to use it as a journal/diary/autobiography/scratch paper/calendar.


Anyway, lets talk about starbucks….


Ahhhh. Starbucks, chatting with friends, enjoying each other’s company while sipping your over priced coffee. I can still remember that the oreo cheese cake before was only P70, but now what?! 100++? Miss can I ask for hi-ro instead of oreo? lol


One more thing. I have this thing with starbucks baristas, they never got my name right! Possible errors:


Tolerable mistakes: jv, jp, jay-vee, jaybee


Wtf mistakes: Jamie, jimmy, jay-me


Next time they ask for my name, I’ll be free!!


1 mocha frappe for free!! Hahahaha!

No comments: