Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Doyle & Cedine III

Letter 3

Sir Doyle,

Good evening/afternoon/morning/early am. I’m very glad you returned my letter. To be honest, I didn’t expect that you would actually send me a letter (not that I think you don’t appreciate your admirers) it’s just that, I don’t want you going to the trouble of writing me one, a simple email will suffice and will be much appreciated at my end, but thank you very much. And please Sir Doyle, do accept compliments, you are being too modest, I do read your works over and over and I’m sure I’m not the only one. I really love your works and it surprised me to learn that those are actually products of cramming! You are really gifted and my praises are well worth it. I can’t believe you’re from Steedshire as well! And yes! I’m happy to give you the good news -the mill still stands! I enclosed a little sketch of mine. I hope you’ll like it, it took me long enough to draw a single mill. Please write more amazing stories!

Cedine

No comments: