Tuesday, June 15, 2010

random quotes from random sites. yup, no originals.

I used to wonder why we kept on drawing pink lines along our streets in manila until I realized maybe we just wanted our streets highlighted on Google Earth.
The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
'Hold my purse.'
What you call dog with no legs? Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.
Hard work pays off later. Laziness pays off now!
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
He who laughs last didn't get it.
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
better late than pregnant.

No comments: